Hypothyroidism and Alcohol
When the thyroid gland of the body functions disorderly to produce the required hormone then it is known as the hypothyroidism and alcohol. It is the in efficiency of the thyroid gland to produce the required amount of the T3 and T4 hormone in the body. To be very specific in this state the thyroid gland of the body becomes under active. The symptoms of this hypothyroidism and alcohol are also very simple for which the victims often fail to realize that they are suffering from this symptom. Some of these symptoms are as follows: -
- skin irritation
- intolerant to cold and heat
- sudden weight gain or loss
- high dehydration
- problems related to the eye sight
- disorders in the brawl movement like the heavy constipation
- heart disorders
- problems in the periodical cycles of the women
- low immunity
- enlarged thyroid gland
- problems in swallowing food and drinks
- speech problems
All these symptoms are very minor and mild symptoms and are often overlooked by the people. But if this problem ceases to stop after small period of time one must seriously get diagnosed by a doctor. a number of remedies are available in the present times that can relive the patients of these problems if diagnoses at a fixed time period. The easiest step is to maintain a natural balance of the hormone in the blood. This can be done in a number of ways. This balance can be restores either through the means of the natural remedies or through the manner of the synthetic medications. The choice depends on the person suffering from hypothyroidism and alcohol. If a person wants to know more about the hypothyroidism and alcohol there are a number of sources that provides adequate information. A number of functions are entrusted upon the hormones produced in the thyroid gland; the most important of all the functions is controlling the metabolism and the growth rate of the body.
So if a person suffers from the symptom of the hypothyroidism and alcohol, the primary symbol that the body will show will be in the respect of the growth and metabolism and reproduction. While in the adults the growth factor is not that mush visible, the lack of growth will be exhibited mainly by the children and the teen agers. The reproduction syndrome will be exhibited mainly by the women victims as developing the syndromes of hypothyroidism and alcohol creates complexes in the having pregnancy. All these symptoms of hypothyroidism and alcohol if treated in the primary level of the diagnosis can be cured very easily. However in the children none of these symptoms should be overlooked because in children untreated hypothyroidism and alcohol may lead to brain damage. Some of the causes of developing these syndromes are: -
- Food allergies, unhealthy eating habits and infection may lead to inflammation in the thyroid gland.
- The presence of the excess anti body element in the body, which might attack the thyroid gland causing Hasimoto’s syndrome.
- The people who are under the treatment of over active thyroid gland receive radioactive thyroid treatment which might cause a reverse effect.
- Surgeries might lead to the destruction of the thyroid, making it unable to produce the required amount of the hormones.
- Pituitary diseases also lead to the hormonal imbalances in the body.
In highly informative world of the present times, all the related and the required information are available very easily on the internet, but the best option will be to consult a doctor.